As the mainstream U.S. financial press is busy today once again spreading fear about Bitcoin, boldly proclaiming there’s a “decent probability that it goes to zero,” another milestone has been achieved that strongly suggest cryptocurrency is the future of finance. Last week we reported that for the very first time a bank used Bitcoin for […]
- World’s First Safe Deposit Box For Cryptocurrencies Preparing For Launch
- Will The Bitcoin Seasonal Pattern Send Cryptocurrency To New All-Time Highs Later This Year?
- Is Bitcoin Setting Up For A Martin Armstrong “Slingshot” Move?
- U.S. CFTC Commissioner Gives Glowing Review Of Blockchain In Speech To United Nations
- U.S. SEC Chairman Said “Cryptocurrencies To Replace The Dollar, The Yen, The Euro”
- Oppenheimer Report States Blockchain To Become As Important As The Internet
- “Big Four” Powerhouse Deloitte Issues Glowing Report About Blockchain Potential
- Precise Bitcoin Cycle: Coincidence Or Coordinated?
- Another Exchange Gets Pressured By Government Regulators
- American Express VP Of Technology Reveals Company Working On Blockchain For Financial Transactions