Longtime Bitcoin proponents have consistently touted the peer-to-peer money transfer capability that Bitcoin provides, irrespective of national borders. By contrast, the traditional banking system has a myriad of rules for sending money across national lines, with some international transaction requiring as much as 2 to 3 weeks. German entrepreneur Radoslav Albrecht has developed an innovative way […]
- World’s First Safe Deposit Box For Cryptocurrencies Preparing For Launch
- Will The Bitcoin Seasonal Pattern Send Cryptocurrency To New All-Time Highs Later This Year?
- Is Bitcoin Setting Up For A Martin Armstrong “Slingshot” Move?
- U.S. CFTC Commissioner Gives Glowing Review Of Blockchain In Speech To United Nations
- U.S. SEC Chairman Said “Cryptocurrencies To Replace The Dollar, The Yen, The Euro”
- Oppenheimer Report States Blockchain To Become As Important As The Internet
- “Big Four” Powerhouse Deloitte Issues Glowing Report About Blockchain Potential
- Precise Bitcoin Cycle: Coincidence Or Coordinated?
- Another Exchange Gets Pressured By Government Regulators
- American Express VP Of Technology Reveals Company Working On Blockchain For Financial Transactions