After several months of constant bombardment of anti-Bitcoin and anti-crypto headlines and news stories, CNBC has done a not-so-subtle turnaround and is now mostly airing pro-Bitcoin and pro-crypto stories. Just as a half-full glass can always be looked at in two different ways, CNBC can ask either how low will Bitcoin go, or how high […]
- World’s First Safe Deposit Box For Cryptocurrencies Preparing For Launch
- Will The Bitcoin Seasonal Pattern Send Cryptocurrency To New All-Time Highs Later This Year?
- Is Bitcoin Setting Up For A Martin Armstrong “Slingshot” Move?
- U.S. CFTC Commissioner Gives Glowing Review Of Blockchain In Speech To United Nations
- U.S. SEC Chairman Said “Cryptocurrencies To Replace The Dollar, The Yen, The Euro”
- Oppenheimer Report States Blockchain To Become As Important As The Internet
- “Big Four” Powerhouse Deloitte Issues Glowing Report About Blockchain Potential
- Precise Bitcoin Cycle: Coincidence Or Coordinated?
- Another Exchange Gets Pressured By Government Regulators
- American Express VP Of Technology Reveals Company Working On Blockchain For Financial Transactions