Please like & share: It’s a hotly-debated topic around the globe: should governments regulate cryptocurrencies? Purists who are fully committed to the decentralized, peer-to-peer vision laid out by Satoshi Nakamoto, would much prefer no regulation of the industry whatsoever. They maintain that that the crypto world would be better off without it, and that crypto […]
- World’s First Safe Deposit Box For Cryptocurrencies Preparing For Launch
- Will The Bitcoin Seasonal Pattern Send Cryptocurrency To New All-Time Highs Later This Year?
- Is Bitcoin Setting Up For A Martin Armstrong “Slingshot” Move?
- U.S. CFTC Commissioner Gives Glowing Review Of Blockchain In Speech To United Nations
- U.S. SEC Chairman Said “Cryptocurrencies To Replace The Dollar, The Yen, The Euro”
- Oppenheimer Report States Blockchain To Become As Important As The Internet
- “Big Four” Powerhouse Deloitte Issues Glowing Report About Blockchain Potential
- Precise Bitcoin Cycle: Coincidence Or Coordinated?
- Another Exchange Gets Pressured By Government Regulators
- American Express VP Of Technology Reveals Company Working On Blockchain For Financial Transactions